Why might I want Coaching?
Welcome to my website, where I've provided a brief outline of why you might want some coaching, what you can expect in a coaching session and a little bit about me. For more details please drop me an e-mail or give me a call on the number below.
I look forward to hearing from you, Moyna.
There are many reasons why people look for coaching. Here are just a few:
• You want to make a change in your life or career but don’t know where to start
• You feel a lack of confidence is stopping you from doing the things you want to do
• You may find yourself worrying and feeling life is out of control
• You need space and time to work out what is important in life
• You are stuck in a rut and need to boost your motivation to make the changes you want
• You may have gone through a major life event that has left you uncertain of yourself and your future
Benefits of Coaching
Studies indicate that with the assistance of a life coach, people are better able to set realistic goals they can stick to and adopt into their lifestyle.
Before we start, we would have a chat over the telephone or meet informally for a cup of tea. At this stage, I’ll explain how I work and what you can expect from your coaching sessions. This gives you an opportunity to ask me any questions and make sure I am the right coach for you before any commitment is made.
My Life Coach practice is in Glasgow just off the M77 Motorway and 10 minutes by train from Glasgow Central.