Why might I want Coaching?
Welcome to my website, where I've provided a brief outline of why you might want some coaching, what you can expect in a coaching session and a little bit about me. For more details please drop me an e-mail or give me a call on the number below.
I look forward to hearing from you, Moyna.
There are many reasons why people look for coaching. Here are just a few:
• You want to make a change in your life or career but don’t know where to start
• You feel a lack of confidence is stopping you from doing the things you want to do
• You may find yourself worrying and feeling life is out of control
• You need space and time to work out what is important in life
• You are stuck in a rut and need to boost your motivation to make the changes you want
• You may have gone through a major life event that has left you uncertain of yourself and your future
Benefits of Coaching
Studies indicate that with the assistance of a life coach, people are better able to set realistic goals they can stick to and adopt into their own lifestyle.
Before we start, we would have a chat over the telephone or meet informally for a cup of tea. At this stage, I’ll explain how I work and what you can expect from your coaching sessions. This gives you an opportunity to ask me any questions and make sure I am the right coach for you before any commitment is made.
My Life Coach practice is in the south of Glasgow just off the M77 Motorway and 10 minutes by train from Glasgow Central.